- Braised roast pork, rice and stir fry vegetables
- Chicken wild rice soup and homemade bread
- Meatloaf, steamed vegetables, corn bread
- Chicken and Broccoli over rice (new recipe from my cousin-in-law Jenny!!!)
- Crockpot beef roast with potatoes and carrots
- Chicken tetrazinni (another new recipe from Jenny!!!)
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
What's for Dinner?
As fall is approaching, I go from summer salads and grilling to warm comfort foods. The weather is getting cooler so planning meals to warm up my kitchen are making their way back into our weekly menu.