Monday, January 16, 2012

My Baby Girl Scrapbook Pages

I love to scrapbook but a mommy of 2 little ones does not get much time to do much for herself and I haven't really been able to do much scrapbooking in several years.   But my baby girl is turning 5 very soon and I was looking back at some of the scrapbook pages I made for her baby book.  I am in awe of how much she has grown up and have fond memories of her and of creating these pages for her.  I hope someday to finish her book and start my son's, but I thought I would share with you all a few of the pages I came across.







***Note:  I do ask that you please respect the people pictured on these pages as they are dear to my heart, so please don't re-post the pictures unless you have asked me for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment