Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Excited About 2012

I am so excited about the upcoming year because I've got so many projects lined up to make for my new house.

1) making lots of our new home decor - bedrooms, dining room, window treatments, accessories, and more
2) investing in some new organization set ups for the basement,garage, pantry and closets
3) creating new play areas for my kids - inside and out
4) starting a big vegetable and herb garden
5) landscaping our new yard

Yep, I'm going to try to make as much of it as I can because that's just me.

I am still looking into ways to save money each month, but now I'm also venturing to find ways to make some extra income while being at home. Even with all these projects I am also trying to find ways to grow my family's faith and do things to serve others.  It's a big challenge ahead of me this year but I'm still working towards those goals I set about 6 months ago and becoming more like the Virtuous Proverbs 31 Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment