Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby H's Little Quiet Book

For my dear friend Diana's baby shower, I made little baby "H" a quiet book.  This cute little book is smaller than my normal books - about 9"x 6" and has 8 fun pages for Diana's first little baby to enjoy.


These colorful felt flowers button on and off.


The three happy balloons velcro to the page and can be arranged over and over again.
The pocket is from an old skirt of my mom's actually and I added a new colorful button and outlined it with a matching color.


This peek-a-boo page has for fun little swatches of novelty fabric under each felt flap.
An old favorite of a fuzzy little teddy bear sleeping under a quilted bedspread.


I updated my stoplight page to put the STOP, WAIT, and GO on the colored lights.
I love making the weaving page...it's bright and colorful and can keep little ones busy.


Finally a little striped coat to zip up.  With my new sewing machine I got to add some fun stitches around the coat to give some extra "flare."
And as you can see I used the blue owl fabric I used on a previous book...when the baby is actually born I'll get to put it's name on the book for that something extra special.

I do have plans to make some of these smaller sized books to sell on Etsy soon as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment