Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Set of Crayon Totes Head "Down Under"


A wonderful lady from Australia bought my red tractors crayon totes on Etsy, but she had two other children that she wanted totes for so I made up two more for her.  This is my first order from overseas and I am very excited!!!


She requested one themed with fairies and the color pink, so I found this really cute Tinkerbell fabric which was purple and then lined the inside and the edges with a bright pink fabric.  So perfect for her little girl.


Then she wanted one with construction trucks on it for her other little boy.  I had a really tough time finding construction equipment fabric in any of the stores right now, but luckily I had this fun print still in my piles of fabric at home.  Totally cool for a little Aussie boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment