Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quiet Book Insanity













I may be a little crazy, but I think I'm just passionate about making quiet books!!!!  I've loaded up on fabric and supplies and have prepped up to make 26 quiet books.  Now they won't all be in done in a week, let alone a month or two but I'm setting things up to work on a little at a time as I have time.

I am making books in two different sizes - 10" x 9 1/2" and 7" x 6."  The larger books will come in 16 or 8 paged books and the smaller books will be 8 pages as well.  I've found some really super cute fabrics for the quilted covers I make that are funky and fun for all little boys and girls.  I plan on creating more books that are more boyish and girlish themes and also offer to customize covers with a picture or child's name for a little bit extra fee.

I'm also working a few crayon totes as well with baseballs, sharks, and Tiana from Princess and the Frog as well...they are all cut out and ready to be assembled!!!!

If you are interested in me making a special keepsake for that special someone in your life let me know.  Email me at corrina_dea@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment