Saturday, November 1, 2014

Counting Down to the Biggest Shopping Day of the Year

I'm officially starting my countdown to the biggest shopping day of the season. Each day I'll be posting a fun and unique gift idea that might help you all with a great personalized and hand made gift you may like to give this year. Today I'm showcasing my "Family Established Pillow" I can make the cases to be about any type of material and/or colors that you would like. Prices will range from $30-35 depending on the length of name. These samples pillows are 12"x16" pillows. 
 
 
 
If you are interested in having a pillow like this made for you, please contact me with your special order via email at Corrina.dea@theunlimitedstitch.com or message me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheUnlimitedStitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment