Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Butterfly Box Party Favor














For my daughter's butterfly birthday party I made these fun little monogrammed butterfly boxes for each of the little "butterflies" who attended.  They started out as butterfly shaped decopauge boxes that I found at a store called Hobby Craft in the UK, but I'm sure you can find something similar at any type of crafting supply store.  Then I painted the base and the lids colors to match the party - in this case yellow, pink, and purple.  Then I outlined the shape of the butterfly on top of the box with glitter glue and added a  little foam letter of the person it was made for.  Inside I put some shredded tissue paper along with a candy necklace.

Click here to see more about the Butterfly Birthday Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment