Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Practicing Practical Living


I am please to introduce you my newest blogging adventure....


For the past several months I have been doing lots of research and experimenting with what I would call "practical" ideas and tricks to help save money, time and resources while managing my household.   I've been busting at the seems to share them with you all but they don't really fit on my "Things I Like to Make" blog, so I'm branching out.  

I am still going to be sharing my recipes, sewing and craft projects, homemade gifts and party ideas on "Things I Like to Make."  

But if you are interesting in things like:
  • Saving money with grocery shopping
  • Upcycling and recycling items in your house for other useful means
  • Ways to make your household "greener"
  • Fun and inexpensive organization ideas
  • Ways to grow some of your own veggies and herbs
  • Inexpensive and fun activities for your family to do together
  • "Super Savings Stories" that can inspire you to re-think how you purchase household items
  • And so much more....
Come check out Practicing Practical Living!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment