Friday, March 23, 2012

What's for Dinner?

Okay...I've shifted my menu making days for later in the week for some reason as it's more convenient for me not to go grocery shopping oh so neat and nicely on Monday mornings....so here is what I decided today that we'll be having for the next week or so....

  • Pork loin chops coated with the new Kraft Fresh Take - Cheese, bacon and herbs, twice baked mashed potatoes, my last bag of sweet corn I froze last fall, and last bag of homemade applesauce
  • Braised BBQ pork, fried rice, chow mein
  • Hamburgers, baked beans, creamy potato salad (hotdogs for the kiddos), raw veggies with dill dip
  • Grilled tilapia (we'll see how that works), seafood stuffed mushrooms, broccoli salad
  • Marinated chicken kabobs (red bell peppers are on sale this week!!!!)
  • Bacon wrapped chicken breasts on the grill, potato salad, watergate salad (for dessert)
(Here is what we had earlier in the week as I didn't plan well and made what I had stuff in the pantry to make....this time change thing has really thrown me for a loop with it being lighter longer....
  • Angel chicken pasta, garlic toast, steamed broccoli and carrots
  • Chicken parmesan Melts, roasted potatoes, fruit
  • Made homemade Avanti's bread (will post recipe later) and made salami, ham and pepperoni sandwiches with Sunchips and fruit
  • ate out at Cracker Barrel last night - I needed a break in the middle of the week from cooking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment