Friday, December 2, 2011

What I Am Baking Up This Christmas


Yes, I'm a bit crazy but one of the things I love most about Christmas time is having the excuse to make and bake a ton of different cookies and sweets.  It is one of most favorite traditions that my mom inflicted on me as I grew up.  My family and I definitely have our favorites,  but I can't help wanting to try new recipes each year to find new family favorites.  I hope I'm not going too overboard this year, but I've come up with a pretty big list of cookies and candies to make for Christmas 2011.  Hopefully I'll get some of the new recipes up in time for you to try some of them out for Christmas as well.

New recipes I'm trying out this year:
  • Chocolate Mint Pillows
  • Chocolate Pretzel Sticks
  • Marble Chocolate Treats
  • Lemon Lover's Cookies
  • Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks
  • Chocolate Crinkles
  • Gingerbread House

***Note:  Please realize that my family does not eat all of the cookies I make every year. I give away about 95% of the cookies on cookie gift plates which is another wonderful tradition that I love doing every year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment